Sunday, October 21, 2007

Friend Wedding


Last night I went to my friend Glen's wedding. It was at the same recpetion hall that Ben and I had our recpetion at, so it was fun to revisit. I flew solo though because Ben stayed home with our sick little boy. Barrett has a double ear infection that has pread to his eyes and nose. He is pretty miserable these days, but he's finally on some medicine and things are looking much better. I had to dash out of work early on Friday to get him to the doctor. Oh, the things you do for your child. :) Anyway, last night was a very fun evening with friends. Rex, you may appreciate the above pose, since it is the one we often portray due to the picture you made for us. Last night we just seemed to chat a lot and catch up on things. There was a LITTLE dancing from me before I called it a night. When the party started getting somewhat wilder is when I decided it was time to go home. I just loved catching up with my friends and I miss them so much! We'll hopefully all be together again for the UM v. MSU game in a few weeks.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Awe! Sorry about Barrett, but yeah about a night with the girls. Cute photo! So what are your plans for next weekend? I'd like to see y'all too!!!

Dawn Cooper said...

Awwww!! I had so much fun and it was really great seeing you Brit and catching up! It's made me miss my friends even more when I don't get to see them!

Take care and get that little boy better!

Anonymous said...

B!!!!!!!! I love u! We had such a fun time didn't we? I hope Barrett is feeling better now, and I can't beleive you know you are having fraternal twins! Kate