Definitely a cutie!!What'd he smell in picture #2? haha.xoxo Erica
Oh man. Those bring a smile to my face.
Wow I want to pinch his cheeks, give him a big hug and giggle with him. :)
Wow he really looks like Ben in that top picture..and I agree with Monica he does have very squishable cheeks!
He looks like a true model in the last pic....he is very good at posing for the camera and cuter than ever...I love his teeth!! Love, Melissa
Britta, he is such a cutie!!! And getting so very big. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Definitely a cutie!!
What'd he smell in picture #2? haha.
xoxo Erica
Oh man. Those bring a smile to my face.
Wow I want to pinch his cheeks, give him a big hug and giggle with him. :)
Wow he really looks like Ben in that top picture..and I agree with Monica he does have very squishable cheeks!
He looks like a true model in the last pic....he is very good at posing for the camera and cuter than ever...I love his teeth!! Love, Melissa
Britta, he is such a cutie!!! And getting so very big. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment