So, it's official, my brother is now married!!! He married a wonderful woman on the beach in Muskegon over the weekend. It was a perfect Michigan day...not a cloud in the sky and not too cold or too hot...just right! The happy couple were simply glowing with happiness and it seemed to carry over onto everyone else. Check out the sneak peek photos at the following website: http://www.picturemichigan.com/rainey/
Every minute of the weekend was special. Congratulations Rex and Monica. I feel very honored to have shared in your special day. I love you guys!!!

6 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys this weekend. Seriously, Ben and I have the best time when everyone's together like that. Yay for the warm fuzzies. :)
Hanging out with you guys and sharing such an awesome day with you all was perfect! Monica and I couldn't ask for a better group of family and friends! :)
Ditto to my HUSBAND's (wow that's crazy to say!) comment. :) You guys are the best-anyone up for Trivial Pursuit Totally 80's this weekend?...
Monica??? What night?
Yey...I'm up for it...you guys all want to come to Aurora?!? I just wish we lived closer :( I haven't played the 80's trivial pursuit game yet and really want to!! Maybe we can at the cabin when we are there next :) Love, Melissa
Ha ha ha, maybe Saturday? My brother's open house is Friday nite or I'd say then...and yes, I'll definietly drag it up to the cabin this summer! :)
Post a Comment