Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun Pics!


Barrett & Gwen hanging out before heading to Muskegon


Grabbing a bite to eat


Barrett loves to pull himself to standing!! :)


A boy and his ride
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn Cooper said...

Britta, he's getting SOOOOO big (ready for another tiny one...?)! And keeps getting more adorable... he's going to be a heartbreaker one day. One day I'll have to get my lazy butt over there and meet him in person (such a baaaaad friend am I). Keep up the great work, he always seems to be smiling :)

Anonymous said...

Who's that little grown up in the 2nd picture?! :) Wow, he's growin' like a weed.

Can't wait, pretty soon he'll be walking like a pro! Yikes! :)

Monica said...

Wow, I remember the days my brother used to cruise around in his little tykes "cozy coupe"...and now he's graduated. Crazy! Totally argee with everyone else, Barrett's getting to be quite grown up. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!