Friday, June 08, 2007

9 Months Old!!!


Barrett is 9 months old today! It is also my last day of school. When people ask how old Barrett is I tend to say "a school year", because he was born the first week of school and he turns 9 months old the last week of school. Funny how that works out, huh?!? :) I'm so excited to have some more time with my son, although I am taking a few classes this summer, which start in two weeks. Here are Barrett's stats @ 9 months:

***Sleeps through the night (~9 pm until 7 am)
***Has 7 teeth
***Army crawls everywhere and climbs everything!
***Feeds himself finger foods
***Nurses three X's a day
***Eats three solid meals a day (loves fruit)
***Loves to walk with someone helping hold his hands
***Spits up and drools a lot less than before (a big plus)
***Pulls himself to standing
***Claps his hands
***Sucks his right thumb when sleepy
***Has a tendency to want to hold his own spoon during feedings
***Definitely knows mommy and daddy and has started reaching for us
***Has blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes!

Rex and Monica's wedding is tomorrow! Can't wait! See most of you then!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo good to see you and your beautiful son (and of course your hubbie). Ross, Kyle and I were talking on the way home how Barrett's awesome eyes are going to make him quite the catch for the ladies as he gets older :) Can't wait to see you guys sooner than later...hopefully we can work something out over the week of the 4th!! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Barrett cracks me up so much. He is getting so big and every time I see him it seems he's learned something new. So much fun!

His eyes really are stunning - I have a feeling you're going to be hearing that a lot! I agree with Melissa, watch out for the ladies, they are going to be falling all over themselves! :)