Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Lucky me...I got a snow day today!! I am hanging out with Barrett and loving every minute. I got to take some cute photos of Barrett in his bear romper that Grandpa & Grandma got for him. Too cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look adorable in that outfit!! I love his smiles, and just can't get over how much older he looks w/each picture!! Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are right...too cute! And like Melissa said, growing up each day. Hello from FL!

Monica said...

I love the bear outfit, and am sooo jealous of your snowday! :) Hope you got some great quality time with your little valentine.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that the outfit is the cutest. Bear in a bear!

And BOO on you snowday people!! My mom called me at work just to say "haha."
No fair! =)