Thursday, February 08, 2007

TWO TEETH!!




This whole teething thing is crazy. On Sunday Barrett's first tooth surfaced and today the other bottom front one surfaced!! I'm not quite sure how long it takes for teeth to grow in, but once they do I'll post a pic. Also, today Barrett is officially 5 months old! Wow, how the time flies.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby takes the cutest pictures!! And I'm definitely seeing both you and Ben in his features. So cool. :)

p.s. hope he's not a biter! haha

Anonymous said...

I agree! He's very very camera friendly!..

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT how old he is getting/looking....I just checked out Gwen's cute pics and they both seem like they change so much day to day! He is sooo darn cute and looks so happy :) Love, Melissa

Monica said...

He does have some great expressions, they make me smile every time. :)