Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nighttime


I can't believe that it is Gwen's first birthday today!! Hooray for Gwen! Also, I woke up to snow on the ground...yup snow...and I'm sure many others of you did, too. Isn't it a little early for this?!? I'm not quite sure we've had a good Fall yet (which is a season I really enjoy), so hopefully this snow is just temporary.

I just wanted to post a quick entry today about Barrett sleeping through the night. A couple of nights ago Barrett slept from 10:30 pm until 5:30 am!! It was a milestone, but short lived of course because he was back to his norm last night (asleep at 10:30 pm, up at 2 am, asleep at 2:30 am and then back up again at 6 am). Hopefully the sleeping through the night becomes his norm sooner than later. :) Needless to say, the night he slept through was a great night. I felt so good the yesterday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!! I love seeing him hold his head up, such a strong boy :) Congrats on the sleep. Its amazing that waking up at 5 am is now a full night sleep for you....amazing how the body adjusts. Yes, we had some snow too and freezing winds, YUCK!! Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

I think this is a very good sign. Even your once a night routine isn't too bad. Gwen was at least 2xs/night until I went back to work!!!

Monica said...

We had snow here too, and I actually had to scrape off my car! On the car in particular the snow stuck and I had at least 3 inches! Grrrr, so not ready for winter yet, although it was pretty. :) Glad to hear you got a "full" night's sleep! Hopefully more will come your way soon.

Anonymous said...

I know...snow!? Wtf??!

I really do like snow, I just really hate being cold. So, ugh.

Can't wait to visit again!

Anonymous said...

that's is so great he is greting so big .soon he will be walking soon befor you know it .well have to go love amanda huss

Anonymous said...

that's is so great he is greting so big .soon he will be walking soon befor you know it .well have to go love amanda huss