About to head into the school
Walking down to his classroom
Barrett seemed a bit reluctant at first about starting school. He refused pictures at home (I managed a few, but he's not smiling), but a few days into school it turned out that he was sick. That may have contributed to his moodiness the first few days. This week seems to be going better. He's getting used to the idea that he'll be going to school every day now compared to last year when he only went two days a week. On another note, We ran into a few of his classmates at the grocery store and he wasn't shy...just yelled their names, waved, and said hi! Too cute! I guess we'll have to wait and see how the year goes! ;)


2 comments:
I feel like it was just last year that you posted about Barrett's first bath. Ugh, why does time have to go so fast?! I think this is one of my major struggles as a parent. However, he is quite a cute student, even if he didn't smile :)
Awe, what a cute kiddo.
Post a Comment