Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Boy Turns 4 and Starts Preschool!!!


Barrett in his No. 4 shirt

Hitting his T-Rex pinata

We made volcanoes in the sand

Kids dug for dinosaurs

Barrett on his first day of Preschool

What an exciting first week back to school! Barrett started going to Preschool twice a week and he turned four years old! He's getting so big! Sigh! Oh, how I love my little man!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

My sweet godson, so handsome and grown up!! But he still grrrrs like a t-rex!

Anonymous said...

YEY!! So excited to see new pics and updates!!! First of all, Happy Birthday, Barrett!!! Second, the Rainey grandkids are sooooo darn cute!!! Finally, I can't wait to see you guys, again!! I miss all of the fun over here in Chicago :( Love, Rach

Melissa said...

I feel like it was just yesterday that I was checking your blog looking at your baby bump with Barrett and now he is 4! Geese, time really does fly. Looks like he had a great time celebrating!
-Melissa