Hey Britta-This is too cute.Saw your post on my blog, glad you found it. I'm loving being a mom, it is so much fun! Great name, huh:)Hope everything is going well with you.-Jackie
OMG!! I LOVE it!! The first video (singing) really makes me want kids!! The second video (car ride)...well, I think Ben said it best in the video :) Too cute, B! Thanks for the update!! Made me smile :) Love, Rach
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Britta-
This is too cute.
Saw your post on my blog, glad you found it. I'm loving being a mom, it is so much fun! Great name, huh:)
Hope everything is going well with you.
-Jackie
OMG!! I LOVE it!! The first video (singing) really makes me want kids!! The second video (car ride)...well, I think Ben said it best in the video :) Too cute, B! Thanks for the update!! Made me smile :) Love, Rach
Post a Comment