![]() |
| Girls Turn 2 |
The girls turned two years old a few days ago! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone by. On Saturday we threw them a party at our house. It was a beautiful day and we were all able to get out side and play a little bit, too. The girls are growing up quickly. Below are some of their stats @ 2 yrs. old.
Lauren
~*~Talks a lot, can make phrases and many gestures
~*~Has blond hair and blue eyes
~*~Loves t.v. especially Dora and Diego
~*~Loves to read books and "talk" on the phone
~*~Very independent
~*~Loves her "taggies" on her blankie
~*~Loves to give hugs
Raina
~*~Loves to suck her two middle fingers on her right hand
~*~Loves baby dollies
~*~Climbs everything
~*~Talks, but it's limited...she'd prefer to just move around
~*~Shovels food into her mouth...startles people sometimes
~*~Wanders sometimes in her sleep...I've found her at the foot of our bed and in-between Ben and me on some nights
~*~Attached to momma and wants "upie" all the time (meaning on my lap or being held)
Both girls love to play outside. I am excited for this summer, because I think they will love the water...if bath time is any indication! Barrett has been growing like a weed, too. Most of his clothes are either 4T or 5T (and he's only 3!). He is a sweetheart and only is "naughty" when he's tired. He's now fully potty-trained...this took some time... but are very proud of what he has accomplished. He can be hard on himself and I know this was difficult for him. Overall, all of kids are doing very well. They bring more joy to our world than we could have ever imagined.
On a side note, our family also welcomed a new cousin on April 11th. Kyle and Melissa had their new baby girl, Avery McLeod Williams. Welcome to the world, little one!

1 comment:
Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks for posting pics and I'm glad everyone had such a great time!! Wish I could have been there!!
Post a Comment