Sunday, December 13, 2009

Recent Happenings


All ready and festive for the Spitzley family Christmas party!

The girls relaxing with daddy

Barrett at Thanksgiving dinner in Saginaw

The girls walking into the CC for Thanksgiving dinner (loving Raina's pigtails!!)

Lauren loves to dance!


Sorry about the delayed post. Things have been busy, but really there is no good excuse. I'll miss it later that I didn't post over the last month and a half since I find that this blog is one of the best methods I have for reflecting on happenings of the past. Anyway, the last month and half has been good. We spent Thanksgiving day with my side of the family in Saginaw, then from there headed up to our cabin to spend some cold days warm by the fire. It was nice because Jocelyn and I got to ride up together while the boys rode together. Besides the road-side deer event that we saw, it was pleasant and full of great conversation. I love that girl!

Besides all the recent events, we spend our weeks working and then hanging out together as a family in the evenings. It's been very cold outside, which just means we have more sit down family dinners and fun, playful nights together. I'm lovin' it!

Last weekend, we had our first family Christmas party of the season. It was with the extended Spitzley family. Always a good time. There was a large euchre tournament as well as a silent raffle where all proceeds go to family charities. Very cool!

More later....everyone have a safe holiday season!!!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Love you too sista! (Feels good to read that on a Monday morning!)

Melissa said...

Love the picture of the girls holding hands in their matching dresses....so cute!! Sounds like everyone is doing well and having fun :)
-Melissa

Unknown said...

OMG. I'm speechless I've been laughing so hard. I got the biggest grin on my face when I saw the video of the girls dancing. Then starting the music. Then dancing. Then starting the music. OMG!! I LOVE IT!! You have the most beautiful family, lady :)