The new family of three
Momma Kate and Niles Drake
Kaylynn Simons saying 'hi' to Niles
Ben meeting Niles
August 1st my dear friend, Kate, and her husband, Matt, welcomed Niles Drake to the world. Andrea and I were supposed to head over to Kate's that day to spend some time together, but while at the store to pick up "supplies" I got a call from Matt. He told me that they were at the hospital and Kate's water had just broke. Very exciting!! He laughingly said "you can still go to our house to swim, but we won't be there!". :) Anyway, hours later (and a few texts between Andrea and me wondering what was going on) I got a phone call from Kate. She sounded great and filled me in on the details. So exciting! So, the next day Ben and I headed to the hospital to meet the new little man. He is soooo cute!! Kate and Matt seem overjoyed. Kate looks amazing, too. What a super momma!!! Congrats to the Upton family!
2 comments:
Love that name!!
Jenny
Hi honey, thanks again for visiting us at the hospital. It is so wonderful to have my girls to support me and my new family!
Post a Comment