Yesterday we headed down to visit with Jocelyn, Jacob, Gwen, and baby Emmett. It was Ben's first time meeting little Emmett. Emmett is doing great and so are the parents (although alittle sleepy). :) It was a nice visit. Jocelyn and I went to the local secondhand baby store and did a little shopping and then came home to watch the Wolverines (too bad they couldn't pull out a win). We headed hoem after a really nice dinner. All the crying kidlets prevented us from staying and visiting for longer.

3 comments:
Thanks for coming. It was so nice spending time with you guys. We already miss you.
I love the term "kidlet," it's cracking me up right now. And can I say, you're looking pretty tan? My pale, ghost white skin is feeling envious...Great new pics of the kidlets. : )
Your girls are getting big! I can't believe that their 1 year b-day is right around the corner. Such a cute family :) As I told Monica on her blog, I'm SOOOOO envious of your FL vacation that is coming up!
-Melissa
Post a Comment