
Jocelyn and Me

Night out with the ladies

Cousin Jenny and Sheryl, the birthday girl!
Barrett with his owie lip
This past weekend was a lot of fun. Friday I left straight from work and headed over to Kyle and Melissa's house. We talked, ate pizza and got ready to go out for the night. Jocelyn, Cheryl, Kele, and Heather all met us there and we socialized some more before heading out. Jocelyn was so kind and gave us a ride (although we all felt horrible for her thinking that it must be so hard to not be going out with us). We definitely missed having her with us. Anyway, we had a great night dancing and mingling. There was a small situation with a camera and some clumsiness, but we all managed to get home safely. What a night!
Then Saturday was Sheryl's surprise 50th birthday party. Sherly is Ben's aunt and the babysitter of our kids. It was a great surprise and she had no idea that it was going to happen. Good job to her daughters who put on a great party. I also got to visit with an old friend, Lottie. I hadn't seen her in close to 9 months, so some catching up was necessary. It'd been far to long. We already have plans to get together again soon, so that will be nice.
Yesterday, Barrett came home with a fat lip, so I thought I'd share a pic of that, too. It's his first real injury and supposedly he fell on a box at the sitters. This morning he said it didn't hurt any more, so that's good. Oh, my poor little man.
3 comments:
Looks like a busy weekend! I saw the pics from your ladies night out and was cracking up, you guys sure had a good time from the looks of it. Hope Barrett's lip is feeling better!
We did have such a good time. Thanks so much for making the trip over. I can't believe how much I needed that night out. Now I'm just wondering when we can do it again :) Glad you had fun on Saturday as well!!
-Melissa
What a great time B! It looks like you ladies had such a blast!
Post a Comment