Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sprinkle & Snow


Jocelyn and Me at her baby sprinkle

Barrett asleep on the quad

Yesterday I met up with Monica and Erica to head down to Royal Oak to attend my sister, Jocelyn's baby sprinkle (baby number two, so not a shower...just a sprinkle..heehee). The weather was horrible (good job Monica who drove there and back), but we managed to get there in no time. It was a fantastic afternoon of chatting and laughing. I had a great time with some ladies. It's always fun to just have some girl time. Jocelyn seems ready to go and I think she's feeling like she is in the hoem stretch now. I just can't believe that she is going to have a baby boy so soon! I can't wait! The drive home was worse then the drive there, but we just took our time and enjoying the company. I think it took us about 3 hours to get home, but it didn't feel like it because I was having such a good time. :) Monica and Erica stayed at my house for a little while and we played Taboo (with Ben). It was a fun way to end the night.

Today Ben decided to take Barrett outside to play in the snow and go for a quad ride. About 30 minutes (maybe) of being outside Ben came inside to tell me to grab the camera. I walk outside and I saw Barrett on the quad fast asleep! He was zonked out. Too funny. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am cracking up at the picture of Barrett zonked out on the quad! Love the new pics of the twins, and it was a blast making the trip down and back to the sprinkle on Saturday. We'll have to do it again soon!

Jocelyn Edin said...

Somehow I missed this post or at least these photos. Very sweet of us and very hilarious of Barrett! How weird to be able to fall asleep like that, in the cold, in that position.