


I just got an email from my friend Andrea and she said that her daughter is doing great. They were able to bring her home yesterday!! Earlier than expected! I haven't spoken with her yet, but I am so excited that everything seems to be going so well. Just thought I would pass along the good news!
3 comments:
That little bow in her hair is just hilarious. Is it glued on? :) She's very sweet and I'm glad all is well. Now we can just be jealous of Andrea because she didn't have to endure the last month of pregnancy!
She is precious! Great to hear she is going home. Andrea looks great in the picture...was this right after she gave birth or a few days later? Thanks for the update and pictures!
-Melissa
Hi Britta - Thank you so much for posting on Kaylynn. I just got Andrea's Kaylynn update e-mail and found out she had her baby! I was so suprised. I loved seeing your pictures and I am so glad to hear from you and Andrea that Kaylynn is doing great and now home. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment