Friday, September 05, 2008

Labor Day Weekend and Work

SO, here are my belated pics from last weekend. I don't really feel like writing right now. I started back to work this past Tuesday and already I am sick! :( Gotta get ready for Barrett's b-day party tomorrow, too. SO much to do all the time!!! Also, for some reason I cannot get my html part to run, so just copy and paste the link to view. Ugh...sorry about all of this. I guess I just don't want to deal with it right now.

http://picasaweb.google.com/spitzlbm/LaborDayWeekend2008#

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pics! I hope you feel better and are able to get some rest this weekend. Those germs at the start of the school year are killers!! -Melissa

Kate and Matt said...

Hi B. Give Barrett a big birthday kiss from me! I hope he has a wonderful party, and you feel better!