Lauren in her "new" toy
Raina loves her jump up
Barrett in his wrestling stance (look at that stare down)
Taking down daddy by his leg
The kids keep getting bigger and bigger. I wish I could capture all these precious moments in a bottle. I'm loving all the times I get to spend with my husband and kids. Barrett is becoming quite the little man and less baby every day. Lauren is super smiley these days (unless she's hungry) and Raina is a little kicker. Both girls are growing and doing great.
We went tailgating yesterday. I wore green and white although notice that it is not state gear. I couldn't make myself take it that far. :) Ben went to the game and I stayed back with some people and continued with the tailgating. It was fun. Thank you to Stu and Noelle and kids for watching our kids for the day!

5 comments:
Boom boom, boom boom boom boom boom...send them to their doom doom, doom doom doom doom doom!!!
Those pictures of Barrett are too cute! And of course the twins, too. I can't believe you wore green and white! I'm so proud! I'm still torn, I think I may have to get one of those 1/2 & 1/2 tie-dye jobbies. :) Hope we see you at MSU vs UofM!
Ha ha ha tailgating looks like it was SUCH a good time. : ) Wish we could have made it over that way, we'll be tailgating for homecoming for sure, but I think that's the next time we're headed back that way.
Oops, I guess our computer was signed into the Cheap Girls google account, not mine. Anyway, this is Erica, not Cheap! :)
p.s., Barrett needs a new ticker! :)
I just checked your blog again and I honestly did not use growin, growin, growin cuz you did. How weird! I thought of it like the rawhide song because Gwen is actually riding her pony in that header pic. Cwazy!
Post a Comment