Monday, June 16, 2008

A Weekend Up North

Cabin and Williams Wedding

We went up to my cabin early Thursday morning to hang out with family and friends. Friday Sue and Del arrived to help out with the kids. Saturday was the wedding over in Interlochen for Trevor and Katie. Sunday was Father's Day so we left the cabin early and then headed over to Sue and Del's for dinner. It was a busy, busy few days, but so much fun! Also, on a positive note, the girls slept through the night last night. I think they were as worn out as we were! :)

4 comments:

Dawn Cooper said...

Britta-You look GREAT! I still love checking in to see how the kids are growing. There will be a day when we can catch up :)

BTW, I looked at having my wedding at that location! How funny is that!? Take care!
Miss you,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous that the girls slept through the night....Tatym was the opposite. It was awesome to see you and thank you again for coming up early to spend extra time together. Your kids are beautiful and we already miss everyone!! Love, Melissa

Monica said...

Glad the girls slept through the nite for you guys! I'm sure you could use a good nite's sleep after that fun. As usual, the weekend went by wayyyy too quickly...

Heather said...

Britta I was so happy to meet your girls, they are so adorable!
And it looks by the picture that Barrett and I bonded right at the end;) Hopefully we'll see you guys in the fall for a football get together!