Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Having family fun

Bumbos and Swingsets

Here are some recent pics of our new swing set and the girls' new bumbos. Barrett absolutely loves the swing set and I think all we need now is a sandbox for him and he would be all set. He literally could be outside playing in sand or climbing things all day everyday. :) As for the bumbos, the girls love them! They make cooing sounds and smile so much when they are in them. I think they like being able to sit upright and see what's going on around them. It also helps me to work on keeping them awake after feedings. I want the sleeping through the night thing to become a regular occurrence (which it hasn't happen again since that one night).

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

I think you should have more kids, you make such cute ones!!! Not lovin that idea right now? Understandable :)