Chillin' on the couch at home.
His new hang out...he crawls in there and then yells for attention.
We went to the MSU tailgate today...it was an early one for us.
This past week was a long one for me. It started with a long Monday because after work I had to take Barrett to the doctor's for his 12 month well baby. Anytime you go to this doctor you can plan on being there at least an hour and a half on a good day. It sucks! Then the other days this week just seemed long because of the excessive exhaustion that this pregnancy is causing. Last night we just stayed in a laid low. Ben had been gone to Canada for a few days this week, so he we all wanted family time. Today we headed in to the MSU tailgate. Our friend Gregor had built a corn hole game, so we played several games of that and ate a lot of food. It was a successful tailgate. Then everyone, but Barrett, Andrea, Destinee, Brent, and I, went off to the game. The rest of us stayed and listened to the game on the radio. State pulled out a close win. After the game people returned to tailgate some more and Andrea and I watched the first half of the U of M game on the t.v. Michigan was pulling out a nice lead. Yea...finally. :) Tomorrow we are heading over to Aunt Amanda and Uncle Pat's for cousin Louie's 1st b-day party. That will make for a long day, too. Maybe we should rest up tonight!

4 comments:
Such cute pictures - love the yelling one. He seems to have gotten so much bigger recently - maybe it's because I'm starting to picture him as a big brother?? :)
Glad to hear you guys are taking it kinda easy - it's been such a busy summer! Whew!
So Barrett does cry? teehee
I'm sorry it was a rough week. Being a working pregnant mama will be one of your biggest challenges I'm sure! Just take it one day at a time and go to bed early whenever possible!
Love you.
I'm w/Joss, I've never seen Barrett cry! I can relate to "chill weekend evenings." That is how I get through the week...knowing I can do nothing on a Friday or Sat night!! At least Barrett sleeps through the night, I can't imagine being prego and having to get up throughout the night for a baby! Love, Melissa
I think his little hide out and calling for attention is hilarious, I love it. Kids have such funny quirks. :) I can only imagine how much school and it all can be wearing you out, I'm struggling and I'm only in there half a day, don't have a one year old busy boy at home, and I'm not expecting. I agree with Joss, cat naps whenever possible and early to bed! Which is easier said than done ;) Good luck and hang in there!
Post a Comment