
It was my first weekend away and what better way to spend it than by hanging out with my girls! Ben stayed home and had some quality "Daddy-Barrett" time while I lived it up in the big city. I loved every minute of it! I rode down with Andrea and surprised Kate who flew in from Miami. Friday we went to a nice restaurant and then went to a local establishment before calling it a night. Saturday we went out and shopped and then saw the green river. The rest of the day we spent in more local establishments and met up with some of Rachel's friends. Overall the weekend was great! I am still smiling about it. Girls, we have to do it more often!!
3 comments:
Go mama, go mama!
Sounds like a good time to me, how cool was the green river?? I've always wanted to check that out. Glad you got some time with your favorite girls :)
B-I loved it, and I love you. It was so awesome! Kate
Post a Comment