Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Look at Me!


So Barrett is beginning to sit up on his own now. He still tumbles over after a short while, but he's sitting none the less. The pictures above are a few more favorites. You gotta love those eyes!

Last weekend was nice. We headed up to the cabin for some family time. It was Barrett's first time there. He seemed to enjoy it. I always love being there, too. I can't wait to go back! Maybe we can get the entire family together again, soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

That bottom picture looks like he matured a whole month in 3 days!!! Wow, adorable.

Anonymous said...

I agree, he changes so much picture to picture! What a cutie!! Love, Melissa

Monica said...

He's a charmer for sure. I love the top picture. His expression is priceless! So bummed we missed out on a great cabin weekend, but so excited to see everyone next weekend!! :) Can't wait!