


Barrett is becoming quite the busy body...rolling over, scooting...always busy. I know it's only going to get busier, too. Exciting times. Today we stayed at home while Ben went to help out his brother (his brother just bought a new home). Barrett and I were going to go, too, but Barrett has been projectile vomiting every feeding today (he finally kept a meal down at 5 pm). We thought it best to stay in and rest today instead. Even in those moments of "gross-ness" you can't help but love him.
7 comments:
hey britta, for some reason the pics didn't come up on our computer, but I'm sure they were cute :) sorry to hear that Barrett had some belly issues but glad that is stopped. have a good week!! love, melissa
pictures didn't work for me eitherrr. boo!
I'm working on my pictures. Something got screwed up when I changed my blog over...sorry. Work in progress with the new layout and everything. Hang in there! :) :)
CUTE PICTURESSS! the payoff is better when you keep us in suspense! haha
Such gorgeous blue eyes! He's growing up so fast! :)
Ditto to Erica and Monica's comments!! He is a cutie! Love, Melissa
..Barrett sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment