This past weekend my sister threw me a baby shower at my house. It was so wonderful to visit with my family and friends!! :) Everyone made me feel very special and loved. The nursery is coming along nicely now, but we still need a bookcase to fit all the books we received! The baby will be so smart!
As for baby news, I am currently 30 weeks along (10 more weeks to go). The baby weighs approximately 3 pounds and is about 16 inches long. Sleep is becoming difficult for me now, so I think I need to locate a few more pillows. The lack of sleep must be good practice for when the baby gets here. :)
2 comments:
Hey Britta, so sorry that I missed the shower...hope you got the gift we mailed :) You are definitely looking like a true mom-to-be with your belly, but you look great!! The shower pics from Joss look like you had a great time, and the few of the house in the background look awesome....since we have never seen the house in person. We have been VERY busy since we moved in unpacking/organizing/fixing stuff that wasn't finsished from the previous owner. We are exhausted but happy to be back in the midwest, and in the middle of planning a trip to Michigan. We will DEFINITELY see you before the baby...just need to figure out some dates. We look forward to more postings and we miss you tons! Love, Kyle and Melissa
hope you got our comment, it came back that server was busy....but I didn't re-type it in hopes that you received it :) Melissa
Post a Comment