Congrats guys. It is so crazy to believe we are at the stage of having kids in our lives. There are so many people around me that are pregnant or just had a child these days and now one of my best friends from high school is also. That is so great. It is going to be a beautiful baby for sure!!! Keep me posted!! Love, Brooke
Britta---we just found a card you made and sent to us like 18 years ago (or so!). Wait til you see all your drawings of the whole family! Sorry we hadn't found it before you were here---you'd have loved it!! Jojo
4 comments:
Congratulations Britta! Jer and I are so happy for you and Ben..!
Congrats guys.
It is so crazy to believe we are at the stage of having kids in our lives. There are so many people around me that are pregnant or just had a child these days and now one of my best friends from high school is also. That is so great. It is going to be a beautiful baby for sure!!! Keep me posted!!
Love,
Brooke
Britta---we just found a card you made and sent to us like 18 years ago (or so!). Wait til you see all your drawings of the whole family! Sorry we hadn't found it before you were here---you'd have loved it!! Jojo
Well, I guess I should sign up better, so I'll try. Jojo
Post a Comment